Here at Kedleston, we aim to deliver the best possible outcomes and opportunities for the children and young people within our schools and homes.
Our Mill School Bury have been speaking to the parents, carers and children recently to ask them for feedback about the school to make sure they are providing the best possible service.
This is what the children had to say...
- 100% Children feel they have been taught how to stay safe online.
- 100% of children agree that Mill School cares about everyone equally
- 100% Children feel they are becoming independent learners.
- 92% Children are excited and enthused by the curriculum
- 100% of children feel they are supported in school.
- 92% Children know and understand their targets in school; they can make steps for success.
Mill School Bury is a specialist independent school in Greater Manchester for children and young people aged from 7-17. The purpose built state-of-the-art school provides a safe learning environment for those living with autism (ASC), who also face other challenges such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia and attachment disorder (AD).
Children with social emotional and mental health difficulties (SEMH) will thrive with the bespoke approach to teaching and learning. Detailed assessments will be used to create a personalised, creative curriculum that will be tailored to meet their needs and interests.
Great work to the team at Mill School Bury for these fantastic results!
If you would like to speak to the team about school placements, please contact 0800 024 6985 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to telling you more about how Mill School motivate individuals for learning and life!