This week in Hub 3, they have:
- Answered blank level questions to develop their understanding of page 11 in ‘Supertato’.
- Demonstrated that the number of objects remain the same when they are rearranged.
- Identified tricky words through song.
- Made fruit cake independently.
- Designed a sock puppet.
- Identified ways to keep themselves safe from the sun.
- Enjoyed time in the Sensory Room.
CF for reading tricky words (I, no, go, to, he, she, we).
RKN for developing his confidence in letter and number formation.