In working with children and young people, Ivytree House seeks to promote the development of:
- The ability to make, maintain and develop positive attachments and relationships.
- Self-awareness, self-management, and positive thinking.
- A positive self-image and an enhanced self-esteem.
- The highest possible level of academic and vocational achievement.
- Emotional resilience and regulation.
- A sense of personal competence, self-care and independence.
- The ability to make positive life choices.
- The ability recognise risk and keep themselves safe.
- The pursuit of hobbies, talents, and further interests.
To promote outcomes for our children we provide the following.
- Full-time residential care from a skilled, experienced, and highly motivated staff team and clinical team.
- Residential accommodation which is comfortable, modern, and attractive in which children and young people have their own rooms.
- A consistent, supportive, and positive style of working to develop self-awareness and self-management in children and young people.
- Support and training to enable our young people to build and enjoy attachments and positive relationships with other children and adults.
- A wide variety of new experiences for each child and the development of particular talents or interests.
- Positive links with the wider community, groups, outside agencies, education and further education facilities and work placements.
You can also find out more information by looking at the Statement of Purpose or contact the Referrals Team...