2023 proved to be a bumper year for qualifications at High Peak School, with young people gaining a total of 57 qualifications across the school.
- Year 11 and 12 students achieving, on average, more than six qualifications each.
- Three students achieved more than 10 qualifications each.
- 12 GCSEs achieved across the school.
- Young people achieving GCSEs in Maths, Combined Science and History.
- A range of positive destinations in further education and training.
As well as GCSEs, young people at High Peak also achieved a range of qualifications in outdoor education including NNAS (National Navigation Award), NICAS Canoeing Award, Duke of Edinburgh Silver Awards and Foresters Explorers Awards.
Other qualifications gained include BTECS in Home Cooking, PE/Sport Cambridge National Awards, Art, Computer Science.
These qualifications have enabled young people to move on from High Peak to destinations including further education and training placements.
To find out more visit www.kedlestongroup.com, call 0800 0246 985 or email [email protected]
Parents and carers can find more information about school performances at the Schools and College Performance Tables Service.