Leaways schools’ vision is to offer every student a safe, stimulating, and fun learning environment. Every student will receive individual support, targeted interventions, and a tailored curriculum to support their strengths. Leaways staff aim to develop all pupil’s academic attainment, while teaching students essential life skills. Every student will leave Leaways with nationally recognised qualifications and positive life experiences.
We aim to close all academic gaps in learning and support pupils to reach their full potential.
In line with British values, the school teaches all pupils about respect, as the underpinning value of the school.
Our mission aims to engage children and young people by:
- Rewarding positive achievement, behaviour and academic success;
- Providing children and young people with essential life skills in preparation for adulthood
- Create and maintain transparent relationships with children and young people, parents and professionals;
- Help children and young people develop healthy and trusting relationships with peer groups and adults both in school and in the wider community
- Provide a differentiated curriculum to motivate and enable individuals to thrive
Take a look at our prospectus for more information.