Our innovative, independent, specialist residential schools, specialist day schools and children's homes across England help young people to thrive, flourish and reach their full academic and personal potential.
We support young people living with social, emotional and mental health (SEMH) needs, autism (ASC) and specific learning difficulties which may affect their behaviour.
We understand that we are the start of the pathway for young people and we support them to build the foundations for their future. We look at the needs of each individual young person and find the most appropriate educational and residential option for them.
But what can a young person expect from one of our fantastic residential school settings?
- Stunning rural settings offering innovative outdoor curriculums.
- Tailored education with pathways to qualifications, college placements and apprenticeships.
- Committed care givers with proven experience in supporting social and emotional development.
- In-house clinical teams offering wrap around therapeutic input.
- Nurturing environments enabling young people to form and maintain positive relationships.
- A strong sense of community where young people can feel safe and have fun.
- Preparation for adulthood and experience in supporting transition to family-living where appropriate.
Interested in finding out how our residential schools support children and young people towards more successful futures? Why not speak to the team on 0800 024 6985 or firstname.lastname@example.org.