Wings Cumbria have been discussing ways in which we can be kind!
- Look after yourself
- Give someone a compliment!
- Move more
- Smile - you could make somebody's day
- Be courteous - hold a door open for someone
- Phone a friend or a family member/relative, take the time to really listen to someone.
- Go to sleep earlier
- Drink more water
- be nice to someone - go for a walk, cook a meal.
- Bake a cake for someone
- Help someone clean - wash a car, help hoover or empty the dishwasher
- show people you care - a simple handwritten letter to say 'hello' or thank you' goes along way.
- Help a food bank or local charity
- Shop local - buy local - support local.
- Wear a face mask
- Social distance
The list really is endless, there are so many kind things you can do for yourself and others