Here at Kedleston, we aim to deliver the best possible outcomes and opportunities for the children and young people within our specialist schools and homes.
Our Wings School Cumbria have been speaking to the parents and carers recently for feedback about the school to make sure they are providing the best possible service.
This is what they had to say:
- 100% of parents/carers who responded agree or strongly agree that the school has high expectations for their child.
- 100% of parents/carers who responded agree or strongly agree that their child does well at school.
- 100% of parents/carers who responded agree or strongly agree that the school supports their child’s personal development.
- 100% of parents/carers who responded agree or strongly agree that the school ensures that its pupils are well behaved.
- 100% of parents/carers who responded agree or strongly agree that they would recommend Wings Cumbria to other parents or carers.
“J really enjoys attending Wings and has a positive relationship with the teaching staff. J has made good friends throughout her time at school. She enjoys learning different subjects and attending after school clubs like Dungeons and Dragons and participating in activities such as driving the school buggies and looking after the animals on site.”
“I have been working with the school as a social worker and find the communication fantastic from all members of the education team and from house managers and the teams involved in home support. I can see that staff care for their children and want the best outcomes for them.”
Wings School Cumbria an independent specialist school and children’s home nestled to the south of the glorious Lake District.
They work with young people who have been affected by social and emotional challenges. There is a strong sense of community at Wings Cumbria where all young people feel safe and nurtured so they can achieve their potential.
There is a particular focus on outdoor learning which enables those children and young people who find working in a classroom difficult the opportunity to re-engage in their education and the school community.
Great work to the team at Wings for these fantastic results!
If you would like to speak to the team about school placements, please contact 0800 024 6985 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to telling you more about Wings School Cumbria, a nurturing and caring community where there is a passion for learning and mutual respect for all.