2022 was a year of outstanding achievements for the young people of Arc School Old Arley, including one student who achieved 13 individual qualifications, including seven GCSEs.
Highlights across the year for Year 11 leavers included:
- Young people achieving an average of more than 8 qualifications each
- 100% of students achieving an ICT or computing qualification
- 100% of students gaining a PE qualification
- 100% of positive destinations identified for all Year 11 leavers
Additionally, in the core subjects:
- 100% of students achieved a Maths qualification
- 85% of students gained qualifications in Maths and English
- 86% of students gained an English Language GCSE (grade 1-5)
- 86% students gained a Mathematics GCSE (grade 1-5)
- 43% of students gained qualifications in Maths, English and Science
Across the school a total of 21 GCSEs were achieved at grades 1-5 in subjects including:
- English Language
- Combined Science
- Computer Science
GCSE pathways students gained, on average, more than 3 GCSEs each.
As well as GCSEs, students undertook a range of qualifications in subjects including:
- Sports Science
- GEARS award
All students have confirmed further education and training destination placements for September 2022 with courses including Vehicle Maintenance, A Level Art and Design, Landscaping, Engineering, Building Services and Bricklaying.
To find out more visit www.kedlestongroup.com, call 0800 0246 985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents and carers can find more information about school performances at the Schools and College Performance Tables Service.