SEN Maths Teacher (Aspiring Leadership)
Start Date: February 2021
Closing Date: 10 December 2020
Kedleston Group Limited is an independent provider of SEMH and ASC day and residential schools as well as children’s homes across England. We look for people who have the creativity and enthusiasm needed to deliver the best outcomes for the children and young people we support. We offer staff a comprehensive induction programme and ongoing training to ensure everyone is provided with the best possible start to their employment. Kedleston welcome and nurture staff through the organisation's training provision and seek staff and leaders who are motivated and focused in their delivery of the best education and care support.
Kedleston are opening a brand-new school named Silverways in Enfield. The School will have up to 50 children, age 7 to 17 on roll (ASC/Speech and Language needs/ social, emotional, mental health). It is envisaged that this will initially primarily be KS3 working closely with our Leaways School in Clapton, East London
Therefore, we are looking for qualified secondary Maths specialist who is dynamic, creative and will work hard to meet the personalised needs of our children. The post holder will have high expectations of the children ensuring they reflect on the children’s needs to ensure progress is being made both academically, socially and emotionally.
Are you an outstanding, highly motivated Teacher with energy and enthusiasm to stimulate children to achieve beyond their expectations?
We are looking for an inspirational team who have a passion for developing the best in children, who are ready for a new challenge and are not willing to accept second best!
The successful candidate will:
- have experience of working with children with ASC/SEMH
- be outstanding classroom practitioner or have evidence of consistently good practice and it working towards outstanding
- work with a genuine child-centred approach;
- have a strong commitment and proven track record in driving forward the progress of all abilities to succeed;
- be organised and creative;
- have high aspirations in raising achievement;
- enjoy a collaborative style approach to working and learning;
- have a good sense of humour.
We can offer you:
- a warm, friendly school where children are at the heart of what we do;
- brilliant, committed and collaborative staff team and governors;
- a challenge and the opportunity to make a real difference;
- opportunities for further development and training;
- a good school which has a commitment to working with parents and the community.
If you are ready for a new and exciting challenge and you would like to join us on this exciting new journey, then we would love to hear from you.
Kedleston Group Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff to act in the best interests of our pupils at all times. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Disclosure and Barring Service. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions.