Our schools and homes support children and young people living with social, emotional and mental health problems (SEMH) and specific learning difficulties, which affects their learning and ability to do everyday things.
Our mission is to develop confident and capable young people by meeting their educational, health and social care needs in structured, nurturing school and home provisions.
The outcomes we aspire to for all our young people include:
- A thorough education for the very best start in life.
- A range of recognised and accredited qualifications.
- Positive reintroductions in to school for those who have been out of education for any period of time.
- The opportunity to develop a range of additional skills to manage personal health and wellbeing.
- Occupational and apprenticeship pathways.
- Independence Pathways.
- Preparation for next steps into adulthood.
- Specific Therapeutic Pathways for each young person.
- The opportunity to develop friendships and to become active members of their community where possible.
Kedleston Group - Innovative specialist autism schools, SEMH schools and children's homes.