We are excited for the launch of Mill School Bury which will be a specialist independent school in the North West. The school will offer places to children and young people across Greater Manchester and Lancashire. Building work is underway and we are excited to announce the school will be open this year!
We Motivate Individuals for Learning and Life who have:
• Autistic Spectrum Conditions
• Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs
• Moderate Learning Difficulties
• Communication and Interaction difficulties
• Cognition and Learning difficulties
The team is growing rapidly in preparation for opening and the new recruits are enjoying being shown around as construction work progresses.
Here we have (pictured left to right) Chris Hansford, Beth Kitchen, Asiya Sange, Laura Frain, Shazia Sarwar-Azim, Kirsty Sinclair and Helen Stansfield
Welcome to the team!