Last week in The Hub young people have:
- Identified number bonds to 10.
- Compare object and numbers within 50.
- Complete our Star Reading assessment.
- Made spring rolls.
- Explored jumping and landing safely in PE.
- Took part in our ‘Three Little Pig’ performance.
- Design and made pancakes.
- Identify the most appropriate material for Ted umbrella in Science.
- Explored slime.
Last but not least, congratulation to one of the young people who has been appointed as a school councillor.
What a fantastic week, wishing them all a lovely half term.