ONE of the UK’s leading specialist education and care providers has announced the latest in its series of free webinars for professionals working in the sector.
Kedleston Group, which operates 13 day and residential schools and children’s homes across England, is continuing the Support, Protect, Change series of virtual educational events.
For the next event we will be joined by Parents Against Child Exploitation Uk (Pace).
Pace is a leading specialist charity that brings the parent perspective to tackling child exploitation. Their expertise comes from years of experience of working with parents, which is reflected in their training courses and in their approach to multi-agency working.
Pace seeks to:
- Enable parents and carers to safeguard and stop their children being exploited.
- Provide evidence and specialist advice in order to demonstrate to partners that parents and carers have an essential safeguarding role.
- Work with parents and partners to disrupt and bring perpetrators to justice.
- Influence national and local policy and practice to reflect the active safeguarding role of parents and the impact on families of child exploitation.
- Sustain long term change by training partners in the active role of parents and carers safeguarding their children
Join us to explore how we can make a difference.
The webinar will be held on Thursday 20th May at 10am. The event is for professionals working in the specialist education and care sector.
Further details and booking links are below.
- Thursday 20th May with Pace - 10:00 to 11:30 - Book Now!