We also have a specialist area to support young people on the autistic spectrum (ASC) or who may require a quieter learning space and a Primary provision taking children from 7 years old. We aim to offer as close to a mainstream experience as possible but provide the additional care and support needed around each young person to enable them to thrive.
Our mission aims to engage children and young people by:
- Rewarding positive achievement, behaviour and academic success;
- Providing children and young people with essential life skills in preparation for adulthood
- Create and maintain transparent relationships with children and young people, parents and professionals;
- Help children and young people develop healthy and trusting relationships with peer groups and adults both in school and in the wider community
- Provide a differentiated curriculum to motivate and enable individuals to thrive