Kedleston Group Ltd is an independent provider of SEMH and ASC day and residential schools as well as children’s homes across England. We look for people who have the creativity and enthusiasm needed to deliver the best outcomes for the children and young people we support. We offer staff a comprehensive induction programme and ongoing training to ensure everyone is provided with the best possible start to their employment. Kedleston welcome and nurture staff through the organisation's training provision and seek staff and leaders who are motivated and focused in their delivery of the best education and care support. We have vacancies across England for management, teaching, care, support, administration and ancillary roles within this rapidly developing organisation.
We are currently looking to recruit an approachable, strong administrator / school secretary who has great organisational skills, to join our team to ensure the administrative tasks for the school are completed and run effectively. The position will be responsible for providing effective and efficient secretarial and clerical services for the school, and the Office/Referrals Manager, whilst upholding the schools values and adhering strictly to the safe guarding policies and procedures.
Main Roles and Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
1) Admission register for children and staff and all other aspects around admissions (Emails to LA, Welfare teams, following up on students who are late/not arrived at school as per policy etc.)
2) Support the Office Manager with new recruits and DBS checks
3) Providing an efficient administration support service, ensuring that all relevant are dealt with in a promptly, courteous and friendly manner
4) Answer phone calls and relay accurate phone messages to the SLT/Staff where required
5) Ensure the mail is dated and distributed to the relevant members of staff.
6) Responsibility for keeping the reception staff board up to date.
7) Participating in arrangements for your Induction, supervision, training and development
8) Responsibility for placing and tracking orders and managing Purchase Orders and Invoicing as per school systems and procedures.
9) Providing staff with weekly Petty Cash requests and reconciliation of Petty Cash monthly.
10) Credit Card Reconciliation as required by Finance monthly
• Strong organisational skills
• Good telephone manner
• Ability to multi-task
• Good time keeping
• Excellent communicator
• Experience in an education environment (Desired not essential)
If you are friendly, motivated and enthusiastic we’d love to hear from you!
Kedleston Group Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young and requires all staff to act in the best interests of our pupils at all times. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.